Monday, September 13, 2004

getting bored!

hey,..well the trainer never turend up..seems he's got soem work..so today no training for me.so now i'm just sitting in the conference room and.. scared to go out coz someone might give me some work..today just decide to take soem rest and surf teh net..hence created my blog..checkin my mails..(37mb full)...pata nahi when its gonna reach 0 mb.

btw..yesterday we allw net for Dhoom(sag,shradha,nameet, myself)..movie is too good..got quite fascinated by the bikes and "John Abraham."had lots of fun..especially with sag eyeing abhishek in each scene of his...(and guess wht i didnt know sag's pet name is rimmi)..anyways..it was good fun yesterday. Hope we can meet soon again.

1 Comments:

Blogger chanda said...

hey tanns

kool u started a blog too !
jus dont forget it like ur mailbox tho ! :D

keep postin :)

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home