Saturday, January 20, 2007

You and only You!!!

Feeling so anonymous in this whole wide world
I often wonder if this were the same me.
Lost in these trampling paths,
I try to hold myself, whilst I may fall
Is it really difficult or just a game of mind?
Random postings of thoughts show me no way
I might get strayed lest you hold on to me
I fear the unknown, the perilous
Failing to understand what bothers me
I wish these unanswered questions could leave some strands open,
And lead the way to this deep seated anxiety

Take me please where I am myself
To a place were lies conviction, belief and faith
You are the one, the only one
And I thank Him for it
When His divine intervention showered a new meaning
A meaning to exist and sustain
You’ve given me the credence- “I do mean”
When I felt there wasn’t any

Show me the way again
The way you’ve led me
And take me back
To a world, which I can call my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home