Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Why is Life not always tranquil??

Some things in life..I can never understand. This dilemma is taking over me..not letting me live. I wish I could choose..but to err is human and human I am. Walking through these lanes tonight, so many fondest memories it holds and all I can do is nothing but walk past them.

Strange lessons does this place teach me..wouldnt have ever learnt sitting in the warmth of Mom’s womb, ..of love, anger, hatred, frustration, peace..Life’s a game of the bargaining power one holds (just learnt in the strategy class today). Someday I am the gainer and on others I am the loser. But why is it,that I feel I am losing my self these days. Couldn’t believe I could ever be in this situation.

Let not life take on you, but you have to take on life. Let not people take you for granted. This world is all about creating value and you will be at peace only if you create value for yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anirban said...

you have to pay a price for everything...even for tranquility :-)

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home