Saturday, July 28, 2007

You'll always be with me :)

So rightly had I once said….back to square one!! Life is like a spring..it brings you back to the point where u begun. Interesting, isn’t it..? In these lanes lay my fondest memories..I’ll treasure them for life. Sometimes things just happen because they have to..no reason can be attributed..no cause justified. Probably it was just meant to be…not meant to last. But I still don’t regret anything and why should I. I always believe everything teaches you something and shapes ur life in many interesting ways.

Why is life so complicated? Wish it could be as simple as writing on this blog and I could write off all my worries and transcend them into this sheet of paper and the next moment would be as lively as I wanted it to be. But it isn’t simple..Something I’ll take along with me..something that we shared..so ubiquitous , yet so unique. Dear….I’ll love you….always!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Live & Learn and do the same Thing AGAIN..! :)

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home