Saturday, April 12, 2008

I wish..

Sometimes when you go to see something which turns out to be utterly senseless…u tend to find some things that turn out to be the most sensible of all...a similar thing happened with me yesterday..

A Hitachi ad…which I had never previously come across and touched me so much…that I just couldn’t help putting it up here.

I wish there was a button for everything. Different people, different situations each having different desires wanting to switch ON different buttons.


A lonely girl…
A button for “LOVE”
An expecting mother…
A button for “HOPE”
An old man alone on the dinner table…
A button for “COMPANY”
A dilapidated car…
A button for “APPRECIATION”
A tennis player…
A button for “PERFECTION”
Me…
A button to “UNCOMPLICATE LIFE”

2 Comments:

Blogger Subhashish said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Benaam Badnaam said...

not to mention a button for a hot cuppa of chocolate with some freshly baked cookies...

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home